Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Curse of Computers and Other News

Yesterday, I finished all the illustrations but now have to figure out how to get them into the manuscript on the computer. After successfully importing a drawing to my computer then sending it to a file where I could cut and paste it into  Saving Terrene Glebe, I have been unable to duplicate the process.  In fact, even my camera is rebelling. It will take a photo on all settings except 'auto'.
Gale is not feeling super. That awful cold I fought for about three weeks is getting the upper hand on him. His shoulder still gives him fits, too, although it seems to feel better right after a physical therapy session. They are doing some electrical impulse thing rather than exercises.
Both of us are struggling with our writing. Gale hits a wall every other day while I have been dead in the water for over a week...mostly because of being preoccupied with getting Saving Terrene Glebe ready for publication.
We have signed the papers to purchase 20 acres down in the valley overlooking Lake Roosevelt! Our house is back on the market and as soon as it sells we will build down there.
There were 7 mule deer in the meadow this morning. It's so nice to see wildlife coming around again.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment