Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Conclusion of Duty

Yesterday was the final day of jury duty for me. Although it was concerning a dreadful accident, I met a couple very nice ladies that will hopefully become good friends. I won't miss the long drive over the pass through the snow!
It's time get back to writing now but after discussing the plot of my new story with Gale, it appears there are a lot of changes to be made in what has already been written. Phooey. He had the pleasure of reminding me of some advice I gave him some time ago. In my story, there was a considerable amount of time that is necessary to to have pass and I was stumped about what to write for that period and keep it interesting. He laughed at me and subsequently so did I when he said, "You don't have to write about it just say the time passed!" Boy, that was simple! He also advised me to drop the title until the story is finished...so The Cat in the Window is no more. For now it will be called my new story.
A Chinese Crested won the world's ugliest dog contest...again. My Cleo is NOT ugly...she is simply adorable contrary to what Gale insists. I think he has no appreciation of the slightly unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment