Saturday, February 13, 2010

A call from Cancun

I was pleased to be able to use my dishwasher today for the first time in over five years! To think it sat there all this time with nothing but a plugged drain. Gale stood in the kitchen for a while just listening to it run.
My friend Anadee called from Cancun this morning. She is having a wonderful time and keeps insisting that I start flying. I doubt that will happen. I prefer to vacation on a ship.
Gale is on chapter 17 of The Amulet. He says something big or disastrous has to happen but won't let me in on what' coming. What I do hear is a lot of mumbling and grumbling about not knowing what to do next.
I am doing the corrections, etc. on Saving Terrene Glebe. That's not nearly as much fun as writing the story! I am most anxious to get back to Cat in the Window. That should be a suspenseful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment