Tuesday, April 13, 2010

No Garlic

My son said his garlic is coming up but there is no sign of mine yet and I'm not too happy about it. I planted four varieties last fall. The seeds I planted in the house are growing like crazy and I'm not sure what to do with them. It's too early to put them in the garden.
We now have a nice For Sale sign at our driveway. If someone will come along and buy our place we will be able to move to our new property that has a milder climate.
My youngest son bought three little pigs for the kids to raise for 4H. The little critters (pigs) are soooo cute I can't imagine anyone EATING them.
Gale is on page 225 of the Amulet and I'm on 98 of my new story. I contacted Grey Dog Press about Saving Terrene Glebe. He said he would be interested in a few months. We might have it published through iUniverse by then or at least decide to go that route...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment